Returns and Refunds
Once a gun has been transferred to the purchaser – the firearm is considered used and is not returnable as a new gun.
- Any defects or warranties are covered by the product’s manufacturer and not by Baier Arms.
- There is no warranty on any used gun purchases – used firearms are sold “as is”
- Baier Arms does not accept returns on ANY firearm purchases regardless if it has been fired or not. All other types of returns must include all packaging, parts, instructions and accessories. Returns must first be authorized by Baier Arms -online purchased items returned without a RMA will be refused.
- Returned items must have an RMA#, This RMA is assigned by Baier Arms.
- There is a 25% restocking fee on all non-firearm returns
- Shipping, transfer fees and other fees incurred in the transaction are non-refundable.
- Warranty claims on new firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair. You can contact us so we can be aware of the problem and possibly help you with the correct contact info for the manufacturer.
- Baier Arms does not warrant, guarantee any weapon or item purchased nor does Baier Arms guarantee the suitability of any firearm or accessory. The original manufacturer warrants the purchased item.
- Any item or shipment shortages must be reported to us within 3 days of delivery. Please email a description of the errors to firstname.lastname@example.org so we have written documentation.
- Returned items that do not have the problem reported will incur a 25% restocking fee. Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt.
All items on this website are subject to change without notice. This includes item availability, one-of-a-kind items, and pricing.
Customer Service Issues
If you encounter any problems with your order or the checkout process, or if you have any questions about the status of your order, simply contact us through our Contact Us page.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the purchased product to you. We only store some information for book keeping purposes. Your private information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction. Our checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
All orders are shipped right away from our warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 – 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
Online Pricing & Possible Description Errors
Our online inventory changes every day. Sometimes an item’s description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we need to cancel an order we will not charge the customer’s credit card or we will refund the money.